How You Benefit from a Gift to Sierra Club
With a gift in your will, trust, or by beneficiary designation, you connect your life story to the legacy of our founder, John Muir. And there are benefits to you for your generosity:
- You can provide for your loved ones and the causes you care about, like protecting the planet.
- Most gifts cost you nothing now.
- There are gift options that may reduce your taxes.
- In most cases, you can change your beneficiaries at any time.
- You can honor a loved one with a gift to Sierra Club.
Let Us Recognize Your Generosity
If you’re like most people, your gift in your will or trust or by beneficiary designation is probably one of the most significant you’ll give. We are honored that you would consider supporting Sierra Club to ensure environmental protection for future generations.
Please contact us if you have left a gift to Sierra Club so we can thank you for your generous commitment to our mission. We also want to welcome you to The Rachel Carson Society, our special group for supporters who have remembered Sierra Club and Sierra Club Foundation in their will or trust.
Of course, if you wish to remain anonymous, we will honor your request. But we would like to thank you privately for your generosity and commitment.